PASSANGER SEAT CREAKING NOISE

I HAVE A 2012 LIMITED WITH 36K MILES. LOVE THE CAR.

NORMALLY, IT'S VERY QUIET W/O A PASSENGER IN FRONT RIGHT SEAT.

WITH A PASSENGER, I HEAR A CREAKING NOISE DURING TURNS OR BUMPS COMING FROM THAT SEAT.

I APPLIED LITHIUM GREASE ON THE POWER SEAT RAILS AND LINKAGES, BUT THAT DID NOT HELP.

ANYONE HAVE THIS KIND OF NOISE AND FOUND A FIX?

Have you checked the seat belt? Both of ours creak and dealers claim it is normal which is BS.

My Mkx has same issue with seat belt noise, starting to get really irritating. Every time I have no passengers in front, I have to wedge the belt buckle between console and seat to prevent it from shaking and rattling while I drive. My vehicle is currently in the dealership and will see if I can get them to fix issue based on TSB 10-17-6. Mine is a newer model than TSB but hopefully they will still attempt the fix.

I love the vehicle but so many minor annoyances such as this makes me not want to get another Ford vehicle again.

Edited by teknowiz

All my dealers ever do is lube it...lasts just long enough to get home. Do you have a copy of the TSB?

I am with you on the questioning future Ford purchases. We like the truck when everything works but many of these little things just get under your skin.

Edited by wlepse