Convert Manual A/C Control To Automatic Dual Climate A/C Control

Hi there, I got a Ford Edge 2013 SE and I want to change the Climate control from manual to Automatic with dual Climate Controls, After looking at my Edge I notice when I change the temperature from cold or warmer the the passenger side take about 1 second to make the adjustment driver side also I notice when I turn off or on the A/C blending doors on the passenger side close or open 1 or 2 seconds after the Driver side. I also read across some web site that all the features are already programmed on the ECU, so you only need the appropriate sensors and controls. this just apears to be a plug and play MOD. I already Purchase the Dual A/C Control sensor for the Dash, but before I purchase the A/C Control I like some feedback on it.

Edited by Juancal
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update I Already install the Automatic Dual Zone Climate control and the dash sensor, all the controls works fine and also the system start to display the temperature form each side and fan speed on the radio multi display screen. but when I enter in the Auto mode the Air conditioning stays on the current fan speed and closes the front vents and star blowing air from the dash and door vents, when I adjust the temperature the Air conditioning reacts accordingly but doesn't change the blending mode or fan speed. Also notice that all the blending doors works independently that means that the only thing were missing the BCM reprogram or Activate the feature with the Ford IDS tool. Any thought on this?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...