Sirius info display on Audiophile system?

Have a second question regarding the Audiophile system.

My current XM display is very crisp with Channel Number, Song Title, and finally Artist info. I don't know how many times when I drive, I hear a song I like and I get both the song name and artist.

On the stock picture in the 2008 brochure, the Audiophile stock head unit shows a single line of text. Do you get both Song and Artist name to scroll by on this? What exactly do you see?

My current XM display is very crisp with Channel Number, Song Title, and finally Artist info. I don't know how many times when I drive, I hear a song I like and I get both the song name and artist.

On the stock picture in the 2008 brochure, the Audiophile stock head unit shows a single line of text. Do you get both Song and Artist name to scroll by on this? What exactly do you see?

You select whether you want to see the station ID, the song title, OR the Artist; but none at the same time. I was a little disappointed in that 'lack of' feature as well.

Our 2007 SEL+ with the nav system shows two lines of text...song title and artist. I would suspect the same is true of the 2008 model with the nav system.

My 2007 F-150 audiophile has the display you mentioned...one line of text...no automatic scrolling. Pretty lame display, IMO..I'll probably change the head unit out for a Kenwood 7100 nav system next year.

• 4 months later...