overhead screens

just picked up an SEL+ and i love it, but its missing the one thing i wanted..

The overhead dvd player. The question i have is, has anyone installed an aftermarket one and have pics?

i've been thinking about getting one, but theres a hump in the headliner where one might go.

just picked up an SEL+ and i love it, but its missing the one thing i wanted..

The overhead dvd player. The question i have is, has anyone installed an aftermarket one and have pics?

i've been thinking about getting one, but theres a hump in the headliner where one might go.

Go with the dual headrest DVD screens. They can operate independently, you don't have to mess up the headliner. I had a ceiling mounted screen once and it's always in the way of the rear view.

Go with the dual headrest DVD screens. They can operate independently, you don't have to mess up the headliner. I had a ceiling mounted screen once and it's always in the way of the rear view.

thats what i really want, but i can't find an aftermarket setup to match the camel leather. our headrest are to skinny for the ones you just pop in.

Costco has them for $799 installed with 8" screens. And you get the warranty.

Good Hands here recommended an eBay set which I bought and really like. $400 from Hong Kong. Does require some faith. They match (also have camel interior) VERY well...not an exact match, but nothing that you notice.

Unlike Good Hands, I was over my head. I got them installed just fine, but couldn't wire them with anything that resembled confidence. I paid a guy from Audio Warehouse $40 under the table to wire them.

Do a search for the rest of the information.