Dealers sticker on vehicle.

sweetlips439

Heat gun or hair dryer to loosen the adhesive. You might even need fishing wire to skim it off if it's a bugger. Once removed, there WILL be residue that can be removed with goo gone or a solvent or product like Tarminator (which is a GREAT product to have on hand).

• 4 months later...

Careful, heat gun will soften the paint. I removed mine with lots of patience and a box cutter razor blade parallel to the paint. Not for the weak hearted. A little WD40 removed the adhesive leftovers. A good buffing after and you wouldn't know it was there. If you buy a new car always insist they don't put it on in the first place.

I've always just used a hair drier. Unless it's been on there for a long time, that should do the trick. I'm always worried that a heat gun will melt the paint (I'm not familiar with using one). You'll always get a little residue, but something like goo gone (as previously mentions) takes it right off. Or, just ask your dealer to take it off...unless they are paying you to advertise, it shouldn't be put on the vehicle....being sarcastic of course. I just hate that they put those things on there!