First new Edge, and couldn't be happier!

cnyle

Hello fellow Edge owners. I'm Charles from Ky, and my wife and I just bought our first Edge this Saturday. Ours is a 2011 Limited and as you all already know it is more than we could have imagined. We've been looking at Edges for over a year now. I'm kinda bummed though, we brought her home Saturday and spent most of the day making her shine like new, my wife drives it to work today, and we have rain, so now its out in the garage dirty lol. I'm sure a bath is coming in a few days, so I will post up some pics, but for now I just want to say I'm glad to have found this community and I look forward to all the information that is shared here.

You sure have that part right! It could not have rained here for a month, but the day I wash the car, you can bet it will rain soon lol. I finally got the Edge cleaned up, man this thing is a 2 hour process to wash, dry, clean the inside and tire shine, but the paint is in great shape and I hate to start running it through the car washes and getting all the fine scratches on it. I really like how the wheels shine up, its hard to believe they're a factory wheel. Here's some pics, nothing you all haven't seen before, but its my first time posting them hehe. I'd like to add I'm enjoying reading the forums, there's a lot in information to be gained here, you all are great!

post-30549-0-14325900-1398991259_thumb.jpg

post-30549-0-55129900-1398991267_thumb.jpg

post-30549-0-08791400-1398991274_thumb.jpg

Edited by cnyle
  • Like 1