2014 AWD Sport impressions

Hollywood1

So this is a one week impression of the AWD sport. First off, mileage, I started out at about 14mpg, added a K&N panel filter and now I'm sitting at about 18.5 after 500 miles of break-in.

I had a 2011 Sport FWD base model for a year and I must say that the features on my new one (which is completely loaded) are awesome! BLIS, driver convenience key, powered tailgate and the Vista Roof are all great. The AWD is also really nice to have as I always thought that my previous Sport was having a really hard time putting power down, now I just punch it and it goes!

I've got quite a bit of boxes coming, DriveBright tails-DRLS-HIDs, magnaflow exhaust, ADDCO sway bar and H&R springs. There is a local tuner here in Phoenix that wants to try to adapt the Mustang supercharger, but I'm worried the PTU won't take the power. We'll see.

Cheers

Nate

Edited by Hollywood1

• 3 weeks later...

So this is a one week impression of the AWD sport. First off, mileage, I started out at about 14mpg, added a K&N panel filter and now I'm sitting at about 18.5 after 500 miles of break-in.

I had a 2011 Sport FWD base model for a year and I must say that the features on my new one (which is completely loaded) are awesome! BLIS, driver convenience key, powered tailgate and the Vista Roof are all great. The AWD is also really nice to have as I always thought that my previous Sport was having a really hard time putting power down, now I just punch it and it goes!

I've got quite a bit of boxes coming, DriveBright tails-DRLS-HIDs, magnaflow exhaust, ADDCO sway bar and H&R springs. There is a local tuner here in Phoenix that wants to try to adapt the Mustang supercharger, but I'm worried the PTU won't take the power. We'll see.

Cheers

Nate

Did you ever end up seeing if the mustang supercharger can be fitted to the sport? Would the transmission be able to handle it?

• 5 weeks later...