Brake squeal after braking

I r(myself) ecently replaced all 4 brake pads and rotors on my '08 SEL. Most recent were my front brakes. After the new pads/rotors were installed i took the edge for a spin. Now I'm getting squealing when I'm driving and goes away when I brake. Right side and I suspect it's the front. Hard to tell without someone else observing for me.

Any ideas?

I'm using Monroe brake pads. I did not grease the caliper pins. Unfortunately I have not had a chance to get out and drive it around due to work. But according to the wife the noise is gone. So I might be noise free.

When I finished my install I did get out and drive it. I performed some moderate stops, but from what some people are saying in other posts and some other websites, I need to perform some harder braking. I'm not sure. But regardless if the noise is gone for now I'm happy.

• 2 weeks later...

Update, the noise was gone for a very short period then came back. I took both rear wheels off, cleaned the rotors, greased the pins and reattached everything then went for a drive. Sound gone FANTASTIC! Few days go by now the noise is back. Pin pointed it to the passenger rear brake. The sound is making me think the caliper isn't releasing as it should or the ebrake needs adjustment. If the ebrake is adjusted wrong could it cause this problem? Also is there an easy way to test the caliper for proper movement?