Just joined the club - 11 Edge SEL

Dominatron2212

I am about a month in to ownership of my Edge... and LOVE it so far. I do have to take it back to the dealership because the door panels rattle.. even with NPR on 1/5 volume.

Otherwise it's been a dream. Black on black with a panoramic moonroof. Cloth seats (couldn't afford leather and a moonroof), and led interior light replacement and all emblems removed.

I have used 303 Aerospace Protectant on all exterior and interior vinyl and its looking great, and have treated the seats and floormats with 303 Cloth Protectant for a highly water repellant action with no affect on the feeling of the seats. I even polished those massive tailpipes to a chrome shine :)

Look forward to sharing future plans and reading about all you guys have done here!

I did get a carfax... but those are worthless. It came back clean... but so did the one they ran on my mustang that had >5K in damage 3 times... so yeah.

I did have my family friend's body shop look it over and they are confident there was no frame damage "without lifting it". The paint isn't in the best condition, a bit of orange peeling... but I am saving to a full machine polish from a detail shop to fix it all.