Easy Out Dead.

Anybody else have a problem with the Easy Out seats?

Mine just stopped working a few weeks back. I have tried turning them off and back on and that doesn't work. The seat memory still works fine though so it shouldn't be a loose wire or anything.

I guess this is a small thing and can wait before I run it to the dealer to get it fixed, but wanted to see if anybody else has seen this.

• 3 months later...

My 2008 limited started doing the same, lost the easy exit / entry feature. I also have another problem, the auto unlock stopped working the same time the easy feature stopped.

I've turned on then off and back on the programming to see if this would correct and it is still the same.

Gary F

Edited by Gary F

Guys.. I have noticed on the Easy Out feature that if your seats are set back far enough already, it does not do the easy out trick as there must be some threshold that it knows/senses on the track that it is back pretty far already.

I have tested that function before as I thought the same thing that it never did Easy Out for me, but when I moved the seat up much farther, it would do it every time. When I set it back to my normal position - I guess back far enough - it does not do it.

Good observation Lex. I bet you are correct. I am 5' 11" and have my seat set pretty far back however not all the way back. My has been working fine, but I would bet you are right and that there is a limit to how far back the setting is before it will activate.

Most of the time I am out of the car before mine stops moving back.

Hey Lex did you ever hook up your Radar Detector under the roof lining using the Yellow wire with Green tracer?

Just wondered.

Hey Lex did you ever hook up your Radar Detector under the roof lining using the Yellow wire with Green tracer?

I have not. Instead, I took on some other projects: hitch, HIDs, tint, bumper saver, researching backup camera, about to do speakers all around this coming week. just priorities, you know.. it's on the list..