Where do I input the VIN to check order status?

jaysonol

Okay,

The dealer just gave me my VIN number for my order over the weekend, and I thought it would be pretty easy to check status online. However, I can't find the link for the life of me.

Can anyone point me in the direction (link?) on where I can input my VIN?

Much appreciated.... :reading:

You can't do it yourself. Try this forum on BON:

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?showforum=80

I tracked the production of my 2008 Ford Edge Limited from when it was ordered on October 26 until it was produced on December 3. Now one of the Railway fellows is tracking it's progress while it travels by rail across Canada to Calgary.

Just post your VIN as the topic and ask one of the Ford Employees who monitors the forum to help you out. Unfortunately "ViperPilot" who has been doing a lot of the tracking is on holidays until January. However I note that some of the other fellows are now picking up the slack

Good Luck

I tracked the production of my 2008 Ford Edge Limited from when it was ordered on October 26 until it was produced on December 3. Now one of the Railway fellows is tracking it's progress while it travels by rail across Canada to Calgary.

Just post your VIN as the topic and ask one of the Ford Employees who monitors the forum to help you out. Unfortunately "ViperPilot" who has been doing a lot of the tracking is on holidays until January. However I note that some of the other fellows are now picking up the slack

Good Luck

Yeah, I posted my VIn number yesterday and noted that ViperPilot was on vacation.

So far there seems to be a few people ahead of me requesting order status and so far... unanswered. I'll just cross my fingers, but no one has posted since I did yesterday.

The way I figure I am hopefully still on track for the next 10 days or so.

Yeah, I posted my VIn number yesterday and noted that ViperPilot was on vacation.

So far there seems to be a few people ahead of me requesting order status and so far... unanswered. I'll just cross my fingers, but no one has posted since I did yesterday.

The way I figure I am hopefully still on track for the next 10 days or so.

Hi jaysonol. :D The Ford employees who help out at the Blue Oval Forums do not update requests every day. They are doing this on their own time, so they perform updates as they can. Also, keep in mind that with the Holiday plant closings, they are not in the office/plant as often as usual.

Just be sure to keep your VIN request on the first page. If it drops off the first page, just bump your old request, do not post a new request.

They are very good there, and will get to it.

Good luck! :beerchug: