WHEELS!!!!

Well..like the title says..I got some new wheels.

I was going with a hyper silver version of the wheels that I have now. I was told yesterday..my wheels would be in at 10am this morning..so I arrive at 9:45am..I get there and the guy says..have you talked to Lou?(he is the owner) I said no. I knew from that point it wasn't gonna go as planned..He then tells me the wheels have been damaged during shipment to the distributor. I said well how bad is it? They tell me they will get them there and we will check them out..so he calls the distributor and said send them over here and let us look at them..they then tell us they are the wrong color..Chrome and not hyper silver..I was like dang..that sux..but I was also pissed because the story was progressively changing..not Lou's fault, the distributor fault..so I say you know what..send the chrome ones over and let me take a look..then they tell us sorry..they have been sold..I was like WTF!!!! this was total bull..so after and hour of arguing with the distributor and a phone call to the Regional manager of the distribution center they agree to tell the other party that they could not have them and they would send them to us..So all of that said..here they are are..I left the tire place at 4:00.. BUT I WAS HAPPY..even though it was an all day event.

Verde Kaos Chrome 22"

285/35/22 Nitto NT555 Extreme

I hope you all like..I love them and I am very happy with the way they turned out.

DSC05913Medium.jpg

DSC05914Medium.jpg

DSC05916Medium.jpg

DSC05917Medium.jpg

DSC05918Medium.jpg

DSC05919Medium.jpg

DSC05920Medium.jpg

DSC05923Medium.jpg

DSC05925Medium.jpg

DSC05929Medium.jpg

yea..not a whole lot of rubber on there..but its sufficient.

I used a ole' trick..that i read about with a can o' paint.

Sucks I was only 200feet away from a u-haul..and didn't even cross my mind..I kinda want a ford hitch cover though..

The TPS sensors bands are not universal..but I found a cheap way around it..cost about 10 bucks for all the straps..LOL

We got 24" ZIP TIES used for air conditioning..and bought a zipper strap tightener that gets them really really tight and used some new 3m double sided tape..worked like a champ. No low tire lights on or anything..

also flat blacked the caliper's too..I think my braking actually improved with the use of high heat paint..LMAO

maybe it was the flat black..if I had of used gloss it would have made the braking worse..thats my theory..

Edited by Abrannan19

It does not ride as smooth as it did with the stockers..but I will sacrifice ride for looks any day..thats just me.

BUT with that said..the ride is really smooth..espically for the size tire..I was impressed..I will have them rebalanced after I put a few hundred miles on them..they will be even smoother after that.

They are almost the same circumference ..and the speedo is almost dead on..I have pioneer Avic-Z2 that has a GPS speedo on it..and its real close.

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/infoTireMath.dos

go here and enter in for the first tire

245/60/18

second tire specs,

285/35/22

and see just how close they are.

Edited by Abrannan19

nope..cant drop it..it would be too close..remember a women drives this..I know mine isn't as careful as I am..I gotta leave her a little room to play with without messing anything up..Like it sits no no rub front or back..full lock turn..if I lower it..I think it will rub..and give me a harsher ride.

Edited by Abrannan19

nope..cant drop it..it would be too close..remember a women drives this..I know mine isn't as careful as I am..I gotta leave her a little room to play with without messing anything up..Like it sits no no rub front or back..full lock turn..if I lower it..I think it will rub..and give me a harsher ride.

that looks very nice, the wheels actually make it look even mre sinister

powerboatr from gogo diesel says HEY

he's my hubby :finger:

we are looking for a line to powder coat the brake calipers to match the body color

post-2283-1197952335_thumb.jpg