Unsuscribed & No Audio From Sirius Function of Factory Installed Radio

We have a 2011 Ford Edge Limited with My Ford Touch (No NAV). We have an active "in good standing" subscription to Sirius Radio. Today on the way to work the Sirius was working fine as it has been since we activated it. On the way home from work later in the afternoon the radio displays "Channel Unsubscribed please call....ESN: #########". We can see all of the presets, we can see what is playing on which ever channel we choose but we are not getting any audio (Sirius only, all other sources work fine). If we choose a different source then come back to Sirius we get that dialogue box again and you can hit "Cancel" or "Call"(if there is a phone paired) I also have a subscription under the same account in my 2011 Ford Focus SES and that is working fine. Sirius tried to send a signal but was unsuccessful. They stated that they are only responsible for sending a signal and not the factory radio itself (understandable).

Has anyone ran across this issue? What is the fix outside of going to the dealership and spending tons of money to get this fixed?