Not feeling too good about my edge

was loving my edge til my wife backed into a 2007 mustang and b*tched up the back end. To make things worse some pr*ck ran a shopping cart up the side of it and now I have a scratch 2 feet long on the front passenger door. I tell you if I would have found the bast*rd I would have kicked his Azz.

Not having too much luck right now with the edge.

goes into the shop for repairs in a month.

very sad

Mr. Big

was loving my edge til my wife backed into a 2007 mustang and b*tched up the back end. To make things worse some pr*ck ran a shopping cart up the side of it and now I have a scratch 2 feet long on the front passenger door. I tell you if I would have found the bast*rd I would have kicked his Azz.

very sad

Mr. Big

Hi Mr. Big. :D If it were me, I would be "not feeling too good" about my wife :bike: (maybe she should sue the guy who had the gall to park behind her) :hysterical: , and the bast*rd that scratched it! :chairshot:

Just kidding (kind of). :angel:

I hope your luck changes very soon.

Good luck! :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530

very sad

Mr. Big

that is awful!!!!

I hope your luck changes soon!

Hey its only metal and paint !

I took a hit from a flying piece of brake drum from a tractor trailer last week. The edge was 2 weeks old. They ended up replacing the whole passeger door as the metal part went thru the inner and outer skins and tore a gash about 8 inches long from the front edge back.

No, I didn't get the name off the truck and it didn't stop.

2300.00 later (taxes included) plus 3 days of rental I'm back on the road.

Rental was a chevy uplander. What a piece of **it. 41,000 km on it and the tranny was all over the place, the gas gauge varied by over a 1/4 of a tank every time you started it, road and tire noise was horrendous and the interior was a a stark plastic wasteland.