we may need a bit more details, are they frosting up when you are driving, or are they frosting up overnight ? Which windows are frosting specifically ?

Nevertheless, my Edge side windows have a tendency to fog and frost when the climate control is on Auto. This is due to the fact that the auto-climate control is designed to direct air to the feet vents when it is cold outside. The reasoning is that warm air rise, and sending it to the feet is better for overall general confort (otherwise your feet would be cold while your upper body would be too hot.)

This creates two issues however, first the air at the feet accelerate the evaporation of the snow/water on the carpet, which increases the overall humidity, and second, the system stops the flow of air to the windows, making them very cold and causing water to condense and then freeze.

The trick for me to prevent this is to put the climate control on the "windshield and feet" mode, that way I feel comfortable and there is still enough air on the windows to prevent condensation.

Edited by youri631
  • Like 2