$750 Ford Coupon

I just received my $750 owner loyalty cash coupon that must be utilized by 5/31.

It states that it can not be used with "private, conquest or commercial offers". Does anyone know if the Costco Auto buying program falls into one of these categories?

Given the 5/31 expiration date, would that probably eliminate me from ordering one from the factory at this point?

Thanks

I just received my $750 owner loyalty cash coupon that must be utilized by 5/31.

It states that it can not be used with "private, conquest or commercial offers". Does anyone know if the Costco Auto buying program falls into one of these categories?

Given the 5/31 expiration date, would that probably eliminate me from ordering one from the factory at this point?

Thanks

You can use it with the Costco program. The only one you cannot use it with is A-plan, which is for employees and their immediate families. As for using it with an ordered vehicle, your dealer can use "incentive protection", that will lock in any incentives and coupons available at the time of ordering. If they are better when you take delivery you can use those instead.

Edited by Magnetic Edge
  • Like 1

Some dealers are either not allowed to lock in incentives or they don't know how, so don't be shocked if you get the runaround. But it has been done. There was a program number associated with it - you might be able to google it if the dealer plays dumb.

Some will play dumb so you'll buy a vehicle they have in stock. If you have any issues, call the Marketing Dept. 800-334-4375

• 7 months later...

You can use it with the Costco program. The only one you cannot use it with is A-plan, which is for employees and their immediate families. As for using it with an ordered vehicle, your dealer can use "incentive protection", that will lock in any incentives and coupons available at the time of ordering. If they are better when you take delivery you can use those instead.

It's funny, I was trying to find the thread about this topic before I made my order. I too had a $750 private offer. They locked in a $500 incentive in their offer to make the price look $500 better than it was. But it wasn't a problem because I didn't expect them to counter my offer with such a low amount and even with the extra $500 it was below my reservation price without any incentives.

Regarding the private offer, what is the ideal time to request more info from Ford in order to get another private offer that will be valid if I have an idea of when it will be delivered? Should I request more information from the ford website 2 weeks before delivery?