Bright TRAX LED Puddle Lights for the 2015 Edge

Welcome to all of the new 2015 Ford EDGE owners. Our new plug and play direct replacement Bright TRAX LED Puddle Light Pack would be an easy and quick way to brighten up your EDGE at night. Come check them out at www.DriveBright.com

Here are some photos of the side by side comparison test of our TRAX lights compare to the stock Ford mirror puddle light and some new vehicle photos we have received from some of our recent customers.

TRAXvsOEMwMeter-Text_zps6wvoji1t.jpg

TRAXvsOEM-FloorShot_zpsqifmfktj.jpg

TRAXvsOEM-Box_zpss3oiq8w6.jpg

Halpin%20Raptor%203_zpsw9jwpgoh.jpg

TRAX-Taurus%20side-by-side_zpsqy6y7sg5.j

IMG_1639_zpsjmawxtyx.jpg

IMG_1638_zpssvdh1qna.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

They're really not that crazy...they look really good at night and give some good light when approaching the car. They definitely don't look gaudy or anything though...I just purchased and installed them recently. I'm really happy with the purchase and would recommend them highly.

DTBL Bright TRAX Puddle Lights

Hey, I like the idea of LEDs in my puddle lamps and license plate lamps, but those look a little intense. Do you sell various brightness? Thanks!

Our Bright TRAX LED Puddle lights definitely put out a lot of light, but not so much as to make them seem out off place or overwhelming. The pure white LED color helps to produce a more upscale look while adding to a much safer approach to the Edge at night.

We also offer a no risk satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. This guarantee allows you to try out our lights and if you are not totally happy with them for any reason, we will pay the shipping to send them back to us. (US residents only) we will then refund the entire order amount, including original shipping charge. So you won't be out a single dime by giving them a try.

We have had this no risk guarantee in place from the time I started this business three years ago. Since then we have produced and sold almost 9,000 LED puddle lights. In those three years, we have had a grand total of six customers who were not happy with their purchase and request a full refund under this guarantee.

Many thanks, Dan

Edited by kc300c
  • Like 1