Black rims on 15 Sport?

BeDevil79

Nice to see all the 2015's appearing on the site, I sure as hell wish I was still in Canada and in the market for one, I miss my Edge!

Back in the uk now for work and family and the only way I'll be realistically getting in one of these is a lottery win at the moment! :( At least the Edge will be coming to uk soon for the first time

Anyway, the topic is about the all black rims from the sport show cars; are they not available yet, are they an expensive option? I feel like the stock wheels are not as special, 1 size too small, not tough enough, anyone else feel the same or planning to change your rims?

post-22276-0-60898000-1430435703_thumb.jpg

Edited by BeDevil79

they are available now....just seen my first set at a dealer here. Cost for the 21's is 750.00

Im picking up my wife's 2015 sport this sat and both my wife and I like look of the stock 20" rim....and hey lets face it

20 rims are not small by any means....and the price of rubber escalates exponentially as you get bigger than 18".

Black rims aren't really that black. They are more of like a painted dark gun metal look, with a lot of pearl fleck in the paint. I love them. Have it on the cherry red, offsets beautifylly. Other than black, any color will look good with the black wheels.