07-10 DTBL SPORT Shadow Black LED Tail Lights

So I recently purchased a set of the DTBL LED Tail Lights from Dan for my 2008 Edge. I was on the fence about getting them for awhile but after talking to him, I decided to go with it. I've had them installed for a couple weeks now and I couldn't be happier! I got the new SPORT Shadow Black option and its a great median between blacked out and stock tail lights. I had stock blacked out tail lights from VHT NiteShades before and I was nervous about giving up that tint on the back of the car (I liked the black on black look). But after getting them, they look great on the car and pictures don't do it justice at all...I was nervous at first because they looked a little too red inside under artificial lighting but I put them on the car and was blown away. The lighting at night is amazing as well. LED reverse lights are bright and help visibility at night. Blinker function for the 07-10 model makes it a one of a kind Edge. It was probably the best upgrade I've purchased for the Edge based on the price. I would encourage anyone who is on the fence about these lights, to just go ahead and get them! You will not regret it and will instantly feel that no one else will have the same Edge as you. Pictures below...feel free to comment or message if you have any questions...http://www.drivebright.com

**I am in no way affiliated with Drive Bright or DTBL, just a happy customer that wants to do right by a great supplier!**

DTBL LED Tail lights 3/4 view

DTBL LED Tail lights with reverse lights

DTBL LED Tail lights with lights on

DTBL LED Tail lights vs. VHT Tinted Stock

• Like 1