Picked up New '15 Edge SEL - Interior Lighting Issue

Hi, I just bought a '15 Edge, SEL, Magnetic with the 3.5. I live in the Texas panhandle and we had to get this car brought in from Witchita, KS. I love it so far but am having what I hope is a simply fixed interior lighting issue.

According to the manual, the interior lights should turn on when any door is opened or a button is pressed on the remote.

Neither are happening. I want the interior lights on when entering the vehicle but I don't see any way to enable or disable them inside the car or otherwise. I see the buttons on the overhead console to turn them on individually but that's not what I need.

Can anyone provide any guidance?

Side note: I took delivery on Saturday and the service guys that are doing the A-pillar leak repairs were not there. I will be going in this afternoon for the simple fix.

Thanks,

Kevin

Edited by wtxd

Check the manual. Either you can change a setting withing the MFT system or one of those buttons up top may activate the correct setting.

Off the top of my head, I don't know what the fix is.

Thanks for the reply. Can't find anything about enabling or disabling in the manual and nothing to be found in MFT system. Maybe someone knows. If not, I will ask at the dealer when I go in for the A-Pillar leak repairs this afternoon.

Thanks for the reply. Can't find anything about enabling or disabling in the manual and nothing to be found in MFT system. Maybe someone knows. If not, I will ask at the dealer when I go in for the A-Pillar leak repairs this afternoon.

There are 3 types of lighting control: you can read about it in the owner manual, pages 85-87. Regardless which type the SEL has, the 3rd button from the left controls whether the interior lights come on when opening the door(s).

There are 3 types of lighting control: you can read about it in the owner manual, pages 85-87. Regardless which type the SEL has, the 3rd button from the left controls whether the interior lights come on when opening the door(s).

Thanks! You know, you read something and stare at it so long and it is right in front of you. Thanks, problem solved(-: