DOES THIS THING WORK???

Poorboy

Hi Poorboy. :D No! :banghead: No! :banghead: No! :banghead: No! :banghead: No! :banghead:

Look at offers like this in a logical manner. Automakers spend hundreds of millions of dollars trying to engineer a few extra tenths of a mile per gallon into their engines. If it was as simple as sticking a $9.49 "chip" (in truth, it is a 10 cent transistor they are selling you) into your engine control computer (or anywhere else :hysterical: ), would the Automakers not just do it themselves?

It is a scam and a ripoff. Please do yourself a favor and do not waste your money.

Good luck! :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530

That is a phenomenon that I don't understand and funny enough I was bored going through those today. A couple guys have turned over $30k on about $200 invested in that setup. The amazing thing is all the feedback, 90% of it huge glowing feedback before they even tried it. Yay, I just spent $20 for a tic-tac. :banghead: People that DO install it THINK they feel something, but really its just their imagination. I have put $700 CAI/Tune setups in several newer Mustangs that do less then the claims for the scammers on ebay, and its an entirely different vehicle with the 'real deal'. Funny how effective the ploy is on Ebay, they make almost the profit margin of Nike or Coach with that stuff!

Edited by kevinb120

Hi Poorboy. :D No! :banghead: No! :banghead: No! :banghead: No! :banghead: No! :banghead:

Look at offers like this in a logical manner. Automakers spend hundreds of millions of dollars trying to engineer a few extra tenths of a mile per gallon into their engines. If it was as simple as sticking a $9.49 "chip" (in truth, it is a 10 cent transistor they are selling you) into your engine control computer (or anywhere else :hysterical: ), would the Automakers not just do it themselves?

It is a scam and a ripoff. Please do yourself a favor and do not waste your money.

Good luck! :beerchug:

thanks dude!