location for dsp and second amp

just wondering if any have added a second amp and sound processor to thier edge and where they located them? was looking at under rear seat but i normally keep my seats down in the back and def dont want to loose that option....anyone have any ideas or maybe tell where they located thiers? thnks for any help

I pulled out both of those trays ... The 4 channel just won't fit. I put the amp for sub behind the factory sub enclose... The 4 channel fits under the rear driver seat but when seat is down it is literally laying on amp... I keep my rear seats down usually and would like to keep it that way.. I swear there isn't a flat piece of real estate anywhere in this thing! Lol but I wouldn't trade it for anything ! I just worry about the bottom of seat laying on amp

post-38617-0-31319500-1449413929_thumb.jpg

If it is like the 2015, it is in the rear driver side quarter panel.

not sure what you are refering to that is located there happy hour? in my 10 there is no room behind that panel to put anything. i picked a spot that made the most sense...had to modify one of the trays next to spare tire but i think it came out well. heres a pic...

• Like 1

Oh mine are all hacked up already lol. I already had to build some supports for each side of the floor so my sub clears. I do plan on one more support of rigid foam attached to the underside of the floor to rest on the spare for heavy loads.

Not sure when it changed, guessing 14 into 15, but there isn't JACK out there for the 2015. Broke down and got the electrical manual. Thank goodness, I was getting ready to rip off the passenger side planning to find it behind the sub. Wasn't really happy about guessing on panel removal also. But not to bad though.