New Edge Sport owner

lpuboy87

Hey its going everyone!!! I recently just picked up a 2010 Ford Edge Sport. So far, absolutely love the car. Seen the car at a dealership and loved the style of it, drove it around and next thing you know, I purchased it I got a great deal on it and i couldn't refuse. I have a few plans for it so far. I want to add the bumper bars for front and back and put in a new pioneer audio system. Looking forward to learning more about it and some DIY tips/plans. Any suggestions are appreciated Thanks Everyone.

20151205_141953.jpg

Welcome, lpuboy, and congrats on the new ride! FWD/AWD? Haven't seen bumper bars on an Edge, looking forward to the mods (& PICS).

Maintenance will bring about the greatest reward for your Edge, especially if it has an "unknown" history. So I'd add that to my TO-DO list as well. Spark plugs, PCV valve, trans fluid, coolant, brake fluid, etc. A couple of tanks of fuel injector cleaner (like Techron or BG 44K) couldn't hurt either.

Welcome, lpuboy, and congrats on the new ride! FWD/AWD? Haven't seen bumper bars on an Edge, looking forward to the mods (& PICS).

Maintenance will bring about the greatest reward for your Edge, especially if it has an "unknown" history. So I'd add that to my TO-DO list as well. Spark plugs, PCV valve, trans fluid, coolant, brake fluid, etc. A couple of tanks of fuel injector cleaner (like Techron or BG 44K) couldn't hurt either.

Thanks!!! its AWD. Yeah, I seen a few people say the same about the bumper bar, but living in NYC, they do come in handy. Dont want people scratching up your bumpers from parking on the street on a regular basis. I figured they would save a headache or two. The cars history is clean, been regularly maintained at Ford dealerships. I got it at a Ford place too, so they gave it a run through again before i picked it up. I just need to take it in again because I started having the squeaky sound from the seat that other people mentioned on the forum. Last week, I did get rear ended, I made a post about repairing the lower bumper in the Exterior thread.