Found a '07 SEL Plus

BON DIA

I have an '07 SEL+ with that package and group; checked out the '08 features (listed below) and I have the same items listed:

Convenience Group: Automatic headlamps, auto-dimming rearview mirror, illuminated door entry keypad, steering wheel mounted audio controls

Premium Package: Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Controls, leather-trimmed seating surfaces, heated front seats with driver-side memory feature, power heated exterior mirrors with memory features, particulate air filter, and security approach lamps

Looked at vehicle today...was very pleased with appearance...now have to crunch the #s & see how far apart we are on the deal.

Negative is 3000 miles, dealer did say it was put "inservice" in early Jan, has dealer tags & we will have the remainder of the 36 month / 36,000 mile warrenty left thus I believe it has been titled & thus a "used" vehicle.

Any knowledgable opinions welcome...thx, PD

gallery_2841_112_5684.jpg

Looked at vehicle today...was very pleased with appearance...now have to crunch the #s & see how far apart we are on the deal.

Negative is 3000 miles, dealer did say it was put "inservice" in early Jan, has dealer tags & we will have the remainder of the 36 month / 36,000 mile warrenty left thus I believe it has been titled & thus a "used" vehicle.

Any knowledgable opinions welcome...thx, PD

Response::

We just bought an 07 SEL having 12K miles on it. It has a few "Extras", like the convenience group, Leather, power passenger seat, SW controls, etc.

Advice:

Make sure it's a "Certified" vehicle, which brings the powertrain warranty to 100,000 miles.

For us, having the remaining 24K miles on the Bumper to Bumper along with the 100K powertrain miles at a cost of $24K was a good deal. Especially so because we've bought 3 other cars from our sales guy. He has treated us well and it's a good Dealership, which is every bit as important as a "Good deal".

Getting closer...dealer turned out to be very helpful after they found the car...maybe we close on Friday....will report on final deal.

It's ours...'07 SEL Plus...Creme with Charcoal leather...looks very expensive...after $3750 in incentives & below dealer invoice we're pleased. Vehicle had 3000 miles, had been on lone to Big 12 University...part of dealer's alumni participation...he gets tons of athletic perks & we got a barely broke in new car.

Again...the charcoal leather with contrasting stitching looks very expensive.

I'll post pics under new topic.