Navigation screen contrast

Have a 2016 Edge Titanium with the Sync/Nav system. The navigation screen colors show the roads in light white color, and the surrounding land in light blue. It is very difficult to pick out the roads due to the colors being so light.

I have two other Fords with navi systems (2011 and 2013) that use different colors, and are much easier to see.

Is there any way to adjust the scrern colors? The only screen adjustment I see is "contrast", which does nothing for this issue.

Thanks.

Thanks - I've tried everything, including night mode, but it doesn't really change it. Plus, night mode changed everything in the dcreen, if I recall - not just the map. The basic problem is that Ford is using light colors for both the roads and the background, so it's very hard to distinguish between them (for me, at least). The car was built in 2/2016, so it should have the latest Sync on it

Thanks - I've tried everything, including night mode, but it doesn't really change it. Plus, night mode changed everything in the dcreen, if I recall - not just the map. The basic problem is that Ford is using light colors for both the roads and the background, so it's very hard to distinguish between them (for me, at least). The car was built in 2/2016, so it should have the latest Sync on it

Hi seville009,

Other than day & night mode, there isn't a way to adjust the colors of the screen. I recommend sharing your concern on our Social site: Social.Ford.com Our engineers monitor it for suggestions and feedback. Also, there hasn't been any updates for SYNC 3, so the first version is current.

Shaay

Hi seville009,

Other than day & night mode, there isn't a way to adjust the colors of the screen. I recommend sharing your concern on our Social site: Social.Ford.com Our engineers monitor it for suggestions and feedback. Also, there hasn't been any updates for SYNC 3, so the first version is current.

Shaay

Just added my original post over there under "stories"; we'll see what happens. Thanks.