New SPORT taillights from Daytime BrightLites!

Album:

http://imgur.com/a/zsuZd

Before:

FWOjq3M.jpg

kWlLmDY.jpg

After:

FCKgUIB.jpg

tuiT1t3.jpg

Daytime with the lights on:

APrhwEO.jpg

So far these look great! When I placed my order for the old style lights, I received this message from Dan almost immediately:

Hi John,

Thank you for your Bright TRAX LED puddle light pack and Ford Edge Shadow Black LED taillight order. I have a bit of a problem though. We just shipped the last set of Shadow Black Edge taillights that I had in stock. However, we just came out with a new version of the Shadow Black taillights that is not up on our website yet.
We call this new version our Shadow Black SPORT taillight. It is the exact same taillight, but has a slightly smoke tinted red lens. I have attached a photo of our new SPORT lens compared to the standard lens version. Again, the SPORT taillight looks and functions exactly the same, the only difference is the slightly darker red lens.
We have the SPORT tails in stock and can ship it out right away. If you want to wait for the standard lens Shadow Black tails to be back in stock, it will be about 4 weeks.
I will wait to ship your order until I hear from you. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks, in advance.
Best regards,
Dan Smith
DAYTIME BrightLites, LLC - Creative Vehicle Specific Lighting
14625 Carter Rd., Overland Park, KS 66221
(913) 304-0720

www.DriveBright.com & www.DAYTIMEBrightLites.com
"We make your stock lights BrightLites"

With this image:

G5xpC8b.jpg

I told him send me the news ones ASAP!

I really like the -new- dark red color and the install is super easy, they include instructions with the taillights, but it's very basic. If you've changed an automotive bulb before you can do this install in about 10 minutes.

Edited by 13EdgeSport
  • Like 3