Climate Controlled Seats - Lack Of Cooling Performance From The Front Seat Backrest

Thanks to omar302 and jmr061

TSB 16-0080 (thanks to cv27 for the PDF)

2015-2016 Edge And 2016 Explorer - Climate Controlled Seats - Lack Of Cooling Performance From The Front Seat Backrest - Built On Or Before 2/12/2016

FORD:
2015-2016 Edge
2016 Explorer
This article supersedes TSB 15-0166 (which was preceded by TSBs 15-0140 & 15-0154) to add a production fix date, update the vehicle model years and Service Procedure.

ISSUE
Some 2015-2016 Edge and 2016 Explorer vehicles built on or before 2/12/16

tsb 15-0166 Climate Controlled Seats - Lack Of Cooling Performance From The Front Seat Backrest.pdf

TSB 15-0154_LARIAT-PLATINUM-KING RANCH - CLIMATE CONTROLLED SEATS -FRONT SEAT BACKRESTS LACK OF COOLING PERFORMANCE.pdf

TSB 15-0140 LARIAT-PLATINUM-KING RANCH - CLIMATE CONTROLLED SEATS -FRONT SEAT BACKRESTS NOT COOLING.pdf

TSB16-0080 CLIMATE CONTROLLED SEATS-LACK OF COOLING PERFORMANCE FROM FRONT SEAT BACKREST - BUILT ON OR BEFORE 2016-02-12.pdf

Edited by WWWPerfA_ZN0W
  • Like 1

anyone have a PDF from ford of this 16-0800?

I took my Edge to dealer just call me and said its the same TSB

Very disappointed now, still does not cool with a damn on the seat backs, I hear a fan running and first 5 minutes I can feel something trying to cool

after that is making heat.