Custom wheels suggestions for 2016 Edge...

I want to buy some custom wheels for my new 2016 Edge Titanium and would like 22"s or maybe 24"s. I've searched all over the net for some pictures of second generation Edges with custom wheels but only found a handful of them. I know it's a matter of personal taste but I like "bling", or if you prefer chromed wheels over the current trend of black ones. Every year, I travel to South Florida and I know about several vendors in that area (I even bought a set of 22" DeCenti's for my girlfriend's 2011 MKX while down there) and I definitely plan to shop for wheels while I'm down there. Curiously, these places sell some brands I've never heard about before (some which are very nice!) and it makes me wonder why I've never seen these wheels before when doing a search on the net. Most of the time, it's the same brands which keep showing up again and again...

What would you guys do?

thanks,

Claude. :noobie:

Edited by 2FAST4U

First, there are a lot of Chinese junk out there. Anyone who can supply drawings and pay for 10+ where's can sell them under any name thew choose. Forged and no certification.

Check put what your thinking of, are they an established, well-known manufacturer? Are the wheels certified? What kind of warranty do they have and what is the return policy?

Don't buy cheap, don't buy off-brand. You get what you pay for and the cheap wheels can (and will) fail while driving.

Give wheels MORE suspect than tires, there is a lot to consider, and your life can depend on your decision.

Edited by enigma-2