Question about NAV Update for 2012 Limited Edge

Our 2012 Edge has 2013 maps, as I recall.....after all the free stuff we got during the year after purchase. So question.....where is the best online place to purchase an update for these 2013 maps, and is there a best time of year to do that, so as to get the latest version? Thanks

FWIW - I bought my 2011 Limited 8 months ago and it came with the Sync A4 SD card. I purchased the then current A6 update on eBay for $42 and it worked great. Looks like the current going rate for newer A7 is around $65 on eBay, $105 on Amazon.

:shift:

Reluctantly purchased mine from ford.navigation.com because I don't trust any other site to provide a legit update, but that could be chalked up to my anal nature. I think I received a letter in January or February 2016 from Ford indicating that a map update was available. Couldn't tell you how often they update the SD Card. You may want to ask the people at HERE: https://company.here.com/here/