New member MN

Davor_

Hello everyone my name is Davor I live in Minneapolis (moved recently) drive a 14 Edge (base) love tinkering with all my cars and bikes so after looking at some posts here to do research on HID upgrade i joined the forum.
I'll be going thru the forum trying to find "must do's" for the Edge.

:dance::dance:

Welcome to the the Edge/MKX community, Davor! HID upgrades are a hot potato, but at least you have projector halogens to begin with, not reflectors. DriveBright.com is one of the sponsors of this forum, and their products are quite good, and worth a look at. Also TheRetroFitSource, whether just switching to HID kit or doing a true HID projector upgrade. There ARE LED options for projector housings you can look at from vLEDs.com. The main drawback so far with LEDs is the nearby foreground illumination is better than the distance illumination.

Here is a list of various HOW TO's that may help you get started in your quest:

http://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/12565-how-tos-powertrain-electronics-body-more/

Welcome to the the Edge/MKX community, Davor! HID upgrades are a hot potato, but at least you have projector halogens to begin with, not reflectors. DriveBright.com is one of the sponsors of this forum, and their products are quite good, and worth a look at. Also TheRetroFitSource, whether just switching to HID kit or doing a true HID projector upgrade. There ARE LED options for projector housings you can look at from vLEDs.com. The main drawback so far with LEDs is the nearby foreground illumination is better than the distance illumination.

Here is a list of various HOW TO's that may help you get started in your quest:

http://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/12565-how-tos-powertrain-electronics-body-more/

Thank you for the links i did the HID upgrade (got it at daytimebrightlites) i dont know why i wrote my first post the way i did :/

btw Edge is my wife's car but I'm kind of getting bored of mine so I'm looking for upgrades for her's.

Any HOW TO links are wellcome.

• Like 1

Thank you sir i do love my toys.

It's a Yamaha FZ8 (naked sport) it's a 2013 but i got it in new in summer of 2014 it's also my first bike ever :D

It's got a PCV, a tune, slipon, tires and so on

Audi is also very healthy with a tune, intake, piggyback and small tweaks (sub replacement and VAGCOM mods)

Edited by Davor_
  • Like 1

Hi, I'm Denise

I have a 2014 Edge Limited purchased in May with 6,600 miles on it. Since that time we have had several issues with the Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC). After several calls to the dealership they finally ordered a new cruise control module. It worked fine for about a month or so and it began shutting off stating "Sensor Blocked". If you stop, shut the car off and restart it's fine. I have begun to keep notes on when this happens so I can take it to the dealership again. I've always been a Chevy person and decided I'd give Ford a try. Right now, I'm feeling it has been a mistake.

Hi, I'm Denise

I have a 2014 Edge Limited purchased in May with 6,600 miles on it. Since that time we have had several issues with the Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC). After several calls to the dealership they finally ordered a new cruise control module. It worked fine for about a month or so and it began shutting off stating "Sensor Blocked". If you stop, shut the car off and restart it's fine. I have begun to keep notes on when this happens so I can take it to the dealership again. I've always been a Chevy person and decided I'd give Ford a try. Right now, I'm feeling it has been a mistake.