*yawns*

npggirl

:reading:

Hmmm, have not been around here in about a month...

Any of my edge buddies still around?

Anything new?

Hi NPGGIRL,

Lately it seems that some of our older members haven't been around as much.

I'm waiting for my tinted tails to ship this week, and I'm always on the look out for more upgrades.

I would like to find an upgrade for the brakes (rotors, calipers, pads) and always open to a HP upgrade in the motor.

Maybe an after market turbo kit will be available soon. I'd definitely be interested in that.

How's things going with you and the New Power Generation? LOL

Do you feel any difference from stock?

OH YEA!! it has alot more pep..even with the 22's feels real strong..Tony also adjust the shift firmness slightly and I don't have a speed limiter anymore he upped my rev limiter at shift points and adjusted my shift points for the slightly larger tires. I like it..seems like the mileage maybe better too..I will report back on that after a week of my wife driving it.

just for the people who have no idea what it is and what it do. like I... what is it and what does it do? and how much it cost?

:D :D Thanks

http://www.sctflash.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=38

as for the xcatl and what it does to the motor..I am no tuner..but it advances timing adjust for higher octane fuel (if applicable) adjusts shift points for larger tires removes speed limiter..it does ALOT. One thing it does is give alot quicker throttle response..it is instant now..where before its was kinda delayed.

I paid 379 with unlimited custom tuning.

http://www.sctflash.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=38

as for the xcatl and what it does to the motor..I am no tuner..but it advances timing adjust for higher octane fuel (if applicable) adjusts shift points for larger tires removes speed limiter..it does ALOT. One thing it does is give alot quicker throttle response..it is instant now..where before its was kinda delayed.

I paid 379 with unlimited custom tuning.

The link goes directly to SCT.

Did you buy it from a retailer? and is that how you got the unlimited custom tuning?

What tunes did you get on it? 87, 89, and 93 octane?

Thanks for any info, I'm definitely interested.

The link goes directly to SCT.

Did you buy it from a retailer? and is that how you got the unlimited custom tuning?

What tunes did you get on it? 87, 89, and 93 octane?

Thanks for any info, I'm definitely interested.

The link should go to the X3 on the SCT website..

I bought it from Tony @ HP Performance he is mainly a mustang guy but wrote a file for a fusion and I happend to go by there with my Dad and we got on the discussion of tuning the EDGE he said hell yea we can do it..and whipped up a file in MINS..I only got the one file for now..but he will make any adjustments that I need or want. I have a 91 octance but it will also work fine with 87

I dunno if Tony will sell another but you can call him and ask..

http://www.hp-performance.com/

he is awesome on gas motors and is good friends with Fred @ Evolution.

OH YEA!! it has alot more pep..even with the 22's feels real strong..Tony also adjust the shift firmness slightly and I don't have a speed limiter anymore he upped my rev limiter at shift points and adjusted my shift points for the slightly larger tires. I like it..seems like the mileage maybe better too..I will report back on that after a week of my wife driving it.

Does it solve the rollback problem when the Edge is on an incline?

Hi NPGGIRL,

Lately it seems that some of our older members haven't been around as much.

I'm waiting for my tinted tails to ship this week, and I'm always on the look out for more upgrades.

I would like to find an upgrade for the brakes (rotors, calipers, pads) and always open to a HP upgrade in the motor.

Maybe an after market turbo kit will be available soon. I'd definitely be interested in that.

How's things going with you and the New Power Generation? LOL

*chuckles*

Myself, and the New Power Generation are doing very well, thanks!!!

Good to see you!

I have not been around here as much myself. SUper busy!

I did order my "NPG-GIRL" Vanity plates though...got them on my edge...Lovin' it!

I took it in to the dealership to fix the rollback problem. It didn't require the torque converter. It required flashing the PCM to the latest program.

Interesting?? If that be the case, I wonder what else could be modified by flashing the PCM? Have you tested it out to see if the Edge still rolls back?