HID's Installed (Retro-Solutions)

I got them installed today "They look F'N awesome!" anyway there is a little problem, I don't know how to disable the DRL's, I have to turn the lights on in he "ON" position all the time, or they flicker crazy (could give someone a seizure for crist sakes) does anybody know how to disable the DRL's? I would appreciate it ALOT! Oh and I will post some pics shortly! :)

I got them installed today "They look F'N awesome!" anyway there is a little problem, I don't know how to disable the DRL's, I have to turn the lights on in he "ON" position all the time, or they flicker crazy (could give someone a seizure for crist sakes) does anybody know how to disable the DRL's? I would appreciate it ALOT! Oh and I will post some pics shortly! :)

Hi sonyguy19. :D You will need to take your Edge to the Dealer. The DRL settings are enabled/disabled in the "SJB" (Smart Junction Box), and it is not something you can do at home.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530

6000k 35W

I wanted to get that blue look, and almost went to the 8000k, I am glad I stayed with the 6000k it has that nice tint of blue and look great, by the way, I got atleast a dozen second glances and 1 guy asked me where I got my HID's. It was right at a red light, buddy got out of the car and asked me! He said my lights look "sweet".

The only bad thing is I did alot of night driving tonight for no reason lol. I am using more fuel :)

Pictures are coming, right now we up here (Kingston, Ontario) are getting dumped on with a pile of snow :(

I had the same problem when i had mine installed. my installer had to add a relay and a diode so that when i put it in gear the lights would come on with no flickering. It seems that the voltage was not stong enough and adding the relay and diode corrected the problem. I have the 8000K and it looks awsome.

good luck.

6000k 35W

I wanted to get that blue look, and almost went to the 8000k, I am glad I stayed with the 6000k it has that nice tint of blue and look great, by the way, I got atleast a dozen second glances and 1 guy asked me where I got my HID's. It was right at a red light, buddy got out of the car and asked me! He said my lights look "sweet".

The only bad thing is I did alot of night driving tonight for no reason lol. I am using more fuel :)

Pictures are coming, right now we up here (Kingston, Ontario) are getting dumped on with a pile of snow :(

Don't feel bad. I "test" my high beam HIDs every now and then. One of my friends said I have a "portable sun". :D

Don't feel bad. I "test" my high beam HIDs every now and then. One of my friends said I have a "portable sun". :D

LOL.....

hey Prinz, having the high beams, do you need (2) more ballasts? and did you have to go with 55wt?

right now I can see clearly with the low beams approx 20-30 yards, I am guessing you can see 40-50 yards? yes/no?