Software for VISION?

wondered if there was any computer software (image) I can get put tires & Rims on my edge, basically I just want to see different Rims/Tires on my vehicle through a computer software program, before buying them. kinda like a photshop but better. You guys know what I mean lol

anybody know any kind of software that I can use?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just use photoshop to do mine...pm me a good pic of the wheel and of your edge and i can photoshop it for you. It will give you a pretty good idea.

you da man Craiger!

I will get a nice clean pic tomorrow after the car wash. and the tires/wheels I appreciate it Craig!

will be intouch!

Prinz, side pics of the wheels would be best but if you can give me a nice 3/4 angle of your Edge, i can likely use the pics you posted. Remember guys, i'm no photoshop expert but i will do my best and will definitely be enough to give you a good idea. That's how I ended up choosing my wheels. They weren't my first choice until I actually did up a pic of them on the Edge and that's what made up my mind. I can also just use the pic of my Edge (vapor silver) and it will still give you a good idea.

wondered if there was any computer software (image) I can get put tires & Rims on my edge, basically I just want to see different Rims/Tires on my vehicle through a computer software program, before buying them. kinda like a photshop but better. You guys know what I mean lol

anybody know any kind of software that I can use?

Try this one: http://wheelenvizio.com/

Prinz, side pics of the wheels would be best but if you can give me a nice 3/4 angle of your Edge, i can likely use the pics you posted. Remember guys, i'm no photoshop expert but i will do my best and will definitely be enough to give you a good idea. That's how I ended up choosing my wheels. They weren't my first choice until I actually did up a pic of them on the Edge and that's what made up my mind. I can also just use the pic of my Edge (vapor silver) and it will still give you a good idea.

what about the wheel I posted earlier?..I am @ work right now, so I don't really have the time or the pic on me..the rim with the black/silver..

thanks Craig, muchly appreciated!

Hey Craiger..

here are (2) links of the (2) Rims I am considering. Thanks for your time and effort, MUCHLY appreciated!

FORTE F3 SUV - Black Finish - http://www.streetdreams.org/wheels/rims/Fo.../Mirror%20Black

Forte F3 series rims -

http://owensound.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles...QQAdIdZ41035057

thanks

whoops, I just seem these puppies! lol do what you can, when you can Craig. I would be willing to pay you for the (3) different jobs.

http://www.performanceplustire.com/product...4347#prodAnchor

Edited by sonyguy19

Ya, i did fill out the wheel well pretty good so more likely the look of a 22" but should still give you a good idea. I'm torn between the first and the last of your choices Sony. I'm sure you'll be happy with either choice, they both look great!

And Prinz, I definitely like the Asantis the best of your options.