Software for VISION?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, we'll leave it at that. Let me know if there are any others you'd like to see but I must say those Asantis in chrome are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seeing them on the Edge would be enough for me to just get those...if i could afford them ;)

Ā 

I like how they complement the Edge's lines. The & Swiss is a close second.

I personally think the Asantis are much nicer than the Swiss. You are right about the lines though. You can never tell that looking at a wheel on its own. Always mock it up first. As i said, that's how i decided on my 22s...they were not my first choice until i did the mock up. They will be here Wednesday and hopefully on by the end of the month...then I will get some pics up. Similar style to next year's Sport model.

Ya, not a big fan of busy wheels. I'm also not a huge fan of 5-spoke wheels on the Edge. I like them on a car, but on a truck/suv/cuv...like the Edge, i prefer more spokes. I went with a 10-spoke design for the Edge and love the look!!!

Ā 

You and I are on the same page. I don't like busy wheels at all, regardless of vehicle. I have seen some 5 spoke rims on an Edge and agree they didn't look right because of thinner spokes. The Fesler gave a meaner look and has thicker spokes which might be workable.

Ā 

But, from the looks of things, the Asantis have won out because the design of the AF128 fits quite well.

I think you would be VERY happy with those Asantis...they are very nice!!! although not cheap ;) I can't wait until it warms up here a little and we get rid of all this snow. Might actually put the new wheels on this weekend if the weather is good. When i do, i'll get some pics up.

I think you would be VERY happy with those Asantis...they are very nice!!! although not cheap ;) I can't wait until it warms up here a little and we get rid of all this snow. Might actually put the new wheels on this weekend if the weather is good. When i do, i'll get some pics up.

Ā 

Definitely do that. As for me, I think I will need to keep some smelling salts handy for the wife. When she sees how much these things are going to cost, she's going to faint.