Oasis special service message number 20025

If you saw my post elsewhere I was having problems with my seats keeping the memory between my wife and I.Took it to the dealer and this is what he gave us.

Oasis special service message number 20025

Message title:2007-2008 Edge/MKX/MKZ and 2006 Zehpyr - ikt keyless entry to memory seat/mirror programming

Applicable Vehicles:

2007-2008 Truck : 00176 Edge

2007-2008 Truck : 00177 MKX

2007-2008 Car : 00179 MKZ

2006 Car : 00172 Zephyr

Oasis message:

2007-2008 Edge/MKX/MKZ and 2006 Zephyr may experience an issur with programming the ikt keyless entry system to the memory seat/mirror options.The procedure in the owners guide is incorrect. To program this feature follow this procedure.1)set the seat,mirrors,and pedals to the desired location 2)press the set button on the drivers door 3)within 5 seconds press the 1 or 2 control on the driver's door to associate with driver 1 of driver 2 position 4)press the set button again 5)within 5 seconds press the lock or unlock button on the associated ikt 6)press the associated 1 or 2 on the drivers door

Applicable symptom codes:

100000 Body

112000 Body Latches/locks & security

200000 Electrical

203000 Electrical basic electrical

203200 Electrical wiring-general

I hope this helps anybody out there that has or may have this annoying little problem.

• Like 1

Oasis message:

2007-2008 Edge/MKX/MKZ and 2006 Zephyr may experience an issur with programming the ikt keyless entry system to the memory seat/mirror options.The procedure in the owners guide is incorrect. To program this feature follow this procedure.1)set the seat,mirrors,and pedals to the desired location 2)press the set button on the drivers door 3)within 5 seconds press the 1 or 2 control on the driver's door to associate with driver 1 of driver 2 position 4)press the set button again 5)within 5 seconds press the lock or unlock button on the associated ikt 6)press the associated 1 or 2 on the drivers door

on page 136 of my manual/owners guide are pretty much these exact directions - so mine seem to be correct

• 3 years later...