How to customize your navigation display??

capnkirk52

• 2 weeks later...

I havent' done anything on it yet. I did find a kid on an Acura Forum who did this and it looked cool. Basically the chip Acura used for their nav was the same as in a Sega Dreamcast. The kid had hacked the Dreamcast before so he had the file dump program already. He loaded his Nav CD into his computer and dumped the stock files he did not need and uploaded his own onto a DVD. That's as far as I've got. It would be helpful if someone could tell us what processor is in the Pioneer Nav unit we have.

Let me know what you find too. I am interested in seeing if we can bypass the Agree screen, and if we can input while moving. It is ridiculous that using Sirius you can scroll through channels while moving. The user interface is not very well done for use in a car.

Thanks

Hi there...I plan on getting Navi and Serius. What is the issue you are talking about? Are you saying you cannot scroll through serius stations while moving, or you can?

Just wanted to know the problems you are finding, if any?

Tnanks!