New 22inch tires

13edgesport77

If you want a summer performance tire and don't want to pay $200-$400 per tire, Atturo makes a 22" tire that may fit your wheels. I have them on my 2016 sport with 21" wheels and I love them. Coming off a set of Pirelli P-Zeros before the Atturos, and they are very comparable in performance. Atturos should run you about $500 all-in for a set of 4 and they come in 275/35 and 275/40 (and a couple more wider sizes) in 22". I've had mine on for a few months now and I'm buying them again for sure. At that price point they are very worth it. Atturo is aiming only at the off-road and SUV/light-truck performance tire market. You do have much more to choose from in 22" though, since virtually all tire mfg's have 22" options these days so you may just want to go with a more well-known brand. I found Atturo out of necessity since barely anyone makes a 21" tire in general, let alone a 21" performance tire. But just because they are not well known does not mean they are shit tires. They are actually a good looking tire too, nice big outer edge tread blocks that look great. They received almost universally positive reviews.

Edited by roots57
  • Like 1