Ford Edge HID conversion kits

Double-Eight

I have two stock in trade of HID conversion kits for Ford Edge. Their color temperatures are 6000K / 10000K and 100% new. $50 for each kit. It's up to you if the shipment by express service or regular parcel service. Anyone interested in them can send me a private message, or reply thise topic directly. Cash, Paypal or Western Union are acceptable.

post-3635-1209402498_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
I have two stock in trade of HID conversion kits for Ford Edge. Their color temperatures are 6000K / 10000K and 100% new. $50 for each kit. It's up to you if the shipment by express service or regular parcel service. Anyone interested in them can send me a private message, or reply thise topic directly. Cash, Paypal or Western Union are acceptable.

I assume these are the H11 low beams bulbs? Also, do you know if this kit will void the manufacturers warrant. I have asked the local dealership and they said "I dont think so".

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
How does this work with the stock high beam system? I'm new to this automobile, and all my previous cars just had HIDs stock. I'm very interested, please let me know.

The Edge will just shut the Low beam ( HID ) circuit off and switch to the stock high beam circuit. Won't effect anything other than the fact that if you have the high beams on for a long time, when you switch back, it will take a few seconds for the HID's to warm up again to full temp.

My question is, what will these HID's do with the factory daytime running lamps? I have yet to figure out how to turn them off.

Edited by saleen89559

• 1 month later...

The Edge will just shut the Low beam ( HID ) circuit off and switch to the stock high beam circuit. Won't effect anything other than the fact that if you have the high beams on for a long time, when you switch back, it will take a few seconds for the HID's to warm up again to full temp.

Hmmmmmmm!!!!??? Don't think so. In my case - 2009 Edge limited USA model - the Low Beam stays ON when the high beam is turned on. Thus, your Low Beam HID's would burn all the time that the headlights are on. i.e. You are running both high and low beams when the high beam is activated. This is a good thing.

However, if Saleen is correct, the light up sequence of all new type digital HID systems I'm familiar with is 0.2 seconds. You would hardly notice it.