Restore factory AS-Built data with forscan

Hello,

I am attempting to restore my factory ACM as-built because I had to revert back to my original Sync 1 4" screen setup.The whole reason I am switching back is because I had custom installed Sync 2 a while back. I am noticing in Forscan I have more data available in the ACM compared to my original data from Ford's site. I think this is odd, because I noticed my APIM has the correct factory settings. I seem to only have trouble with the ACM settings in Forscan.

My question is, is there a way to remove the other fields in Forscan so I can just write the factory settings?

I have attempted to load the ab file into Forscan but it doesn't help. It will accept the file but won't clear the additional data.

The reason I am asking for help is because I have lost the ability to use my bluetooth and Sync voice commands on my original screen. I really would like to get that function back.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Nick,

Thanks for the info. I have already played around with the numbers using my VIN and the original asbuilt. The problem I seem to be having is with the ACM (Audio Control Module)

It seems I have way more numbers in that section than the original data from my VIN when I pull it from Ford's site. If you need to see a screenshot I can upload that on here. Forscan allows me to write my original data back but it continues to hold the other numbers that don't apply to my VIN. Is there any way to delete the extra numbers in Forscan?

At one point, I loaded additional numbers into the ACM because I was using SYNC 2 in my car. I'm just trying to revert back to my original settings to get my bluetooth and voice commands back but everytime I press the AUX button in my car it just flashes real quick on my screen and goes back to the radio.

They should have no effect on your sync 1 reversion. They are related to the fact that newer model year vehicles have more ACM modules in the program and these are reflected in forscan, globally.

If your model years components (ACM, APIM, etc) dont utilize the module, it is ignored, even though it is populated in forscan.

The Aux and BT function is related to your APIM coding, not ACM if I recall.

Doesnt voice control come from the Sync voice button? Do you have an Aux button?