Blazing Copper

djust

Finally got our Limited Blazing Copper Edge, my wife has been driving another limited for almost a week waiting for the dealership

to go out of state to get ours.

So far she really likes driving it and I talked the dealership into swapping out the 20" wheels for the 18" premium painted wheels and it looks great.

Options are Nav, Vista Roof, Rubber Mats, Cargo trays in the back, Power Liftgate, Sirus Radio.

And because it came with the 20" wheels I have the sport Tuned Suspension also.

Love it so far.

nice

I, as well, negotiated for the 18" premium painted wheels when I purchased.. I just knew it would look good, hated the chrome clads, so it was worth the effort to negotiate for them. and in the end, it seems we might have a side bonus of avoiding all the finish issues people are starting to report about those faux chrome clads.

Finally got our Limited Blazing Copper Edge, my wife has been driving another limited for almost a week waiting for the dealership

to go out of state to get ours.

So far she really likes driving it and I talked the dealership into swapping out the 20" wheels for the 18" premium painted wheels and it looks great.

Options are Nav, Vista Roof, Rubber Mats, Cargo trays in the back, Power Liftgate, Sirus Radio.

And because it came with the 20" wheels I have the sport Tuned Suspension also.

Love it so far.

Congratulations djust and best of luck! :beerchug:

Lex I owe a thanks to you for giving me the idea to swap the wheels.

They look great.

djust-I guess since you traded down in wheel size it didn't cost you anything. The dealership I'm working with told me that they were not charging for the 18" painted aluminum wheels any longer. Do you know if this is true? John

Edited by Blueice

John the premium 18" painted wheels are a $575.00 option on the SEL's.

SEL's come with 18" wheels standard but they are the light colored spokes the premium wheels are gunmetal gray.

I worked out a deal so they put $500.00 more dollars into my trade for swapping out the wheels.

I bought on the x-plan so they wouldn't take the $500 off the sport tuned suspension package that came with the 20" wheels, it is a $875 option on the limited.

The limited can not be ordered without the chrome clads which I hated.

Hope this answers your question.