What is the best mod you have done?

I would get an SCT but I would be tempted to use it on my F250 and THAT IS A DEFINITE NO NO!!

Here's my first performance upgrade on all my rides.

The 0-60 time on the G-Timer is not from the MKX, it only has 756 miles.

ab

post-3705-1211733011_thumb.jpg

I would get an SCT but I would be tempted to use it on my F250 and THAT IS A DEFINITE NO NO!!

why is that a definite no no? I run a custom tuned SCT on my 350..are you scared of headgaskets?

if you are looking for seat of the pants..get the SCT..there are several tuners..Fred is one..Tony is another also you have Eric @ Innovative that is writing some bad ass files.

I love my SCT.

Yes, 4K $'s and the down time is not in my budget at this time. Here is my current go fast.

We'll probably get a cat back and better brake pads and call that good for the MKX performance upgrades.

But if the SCT will give a couple more MPG's on regular then maybe.... NO NO I couldn't resist.

ab

post-3705-1211740341_thumb.jpg

Yes, 4K $'s and the down time is not in my budget at this time. Here is my current go fast.

We'll probably get a cat back and better brake pads and call that good for the MKX performance upgrades.

But if the SCT will give a couple more MPG's on regular then maybe.... NO NO I couldn't resist.

ab

4k..WHAAAT?? are you out of warranty?

Since I didn't get much input on accessories for the edge, what is the best mod you guys have done so far for power? I want to feel some power increase in the seat!

If you do any power upgrades don't forget that stopping and turning upgrades are considered performance upgrades.

The edge has a reputation for NOT stopping very well so a brake upgrade should be considered, I saw a sway bar mentioned in another thread, and research has begun.

4k..WHAAAT?? are you out of warranty?

$4100 is the estimate (if the heads are still ok) I have from a local performance shop, it includes ARP studs.

Lets DON'T :rockon: get in a discussion about why I still have 53K miles on my 6.0 factory warranty and you do not. :beerchug:

ab

If you do any power upgrades don't forget that stopping and turning upgrades are considered performance upgrades.

The edge has a reputation for NOT stopping very well so a brake upgrade should be considered, I saw a sway bar mentioned in another thread, and research has begun.

$4100 is the estimate (if the heads are still ok) I have from a local performance shop, it includes ARP studs.

Lets DON'T :rockon: get in a discussion about why I still have 53K miles on my 6.0 factory warranty and you do not. :beerchug:

ab

have plenty of mileage left on my warranty bud.. no worries on that..ARP studs, o rung heads full EGR delete 190 sticks..etc,etc..all done under warranty.

• 1 month later...

I have done a lot of little cool mods to my Edge. Some of them first off's seen here, some 1 of a kind (you can search around to see stuff like HID, LED bulbs, stubby antenna, inside light toggle, etc.). I think one of my most compelling is the 1-of-a-kind LED puddle lamps seen here. as far as I know, they are the first and never been done since. So, I think that is a pretty cool mod.