Hello Everyone

On_The_Edge79

Hello,

I currently do not own an Edge, but i’m highly considering an Edge ST. I know there isn’t much info on them besides the typical Ford paid you tubers and a few other biased reviewers. This is going to be my wives daily driver. We also have a 2012 VW tiguan (which after having a little one we found it a little small), an 15 F-150 3.5EB], and I drive a F-250/SD for work. So the F-150 is the weekend warrior.

So we started looking for something a little roomier then the Tiguan in which the Edge fits perfectly.

We’ve always owned Fords and VW’s and or Audi’s. so we have a bit of a sportier side to our car selections. This is where the ST comes in.

I’m hoping to gather some general info about the Ford edge and what everyone likes and dislikes about their edge. Correct me if i'm wrong but I believe the only Edge that compares to the ST would be the Edge sport with the 2.7 TT engine. Thanks for welcoming me to your forum and I look forward to getting closer to edge ownership with your insight.