21" Lincoln MKX wheels with Pirelli 265/40/21 winter tires, TPMS, balanced

For one day only, I am also considering selling my 20" 275/40/20 setup on optional Continental wheels with Pirelli Winter Scorpions with less than 1,000 MI in them. They seem to be a tiny bit large for my vehicle. Will swap them to higher offset summer tires otherwise. If sold I will rock 21s for the winter ?

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, 2FAST4U said:

"037", I'd be willing to trade you my 20" wheels(+ winter tires) for yours… Let me know if interested at :    toofastforyou@sympatico.ca

Claude.  :)

DSCN5211.JPG

I already have a set of 20s I am currently using for winter, was there a cash offer also? 

6 hours ago, 037 said:

I already have a set of 20s I am currently using for winter, was there a cash offer also? 

Then you can use them in the summer time!…:)…but unfortunately, no cash…:( The Holiday Season cost me too much already! I would've been ready to travel to your area so we could switch the wheels and then drive back home… 

Claude.

toofastforyou@sympatico.ca

5 minutes ago, 2FAST4U said:

Then you can use them in the summer time!…:)…but unfortunately, no cash…:( The Holiday Season cost me too much already! I would've been ready to travel to your area so we could switch the wheels and then drive back home… 

Claude.

toofastforyou@sympatico.ca

I have a dedicated summer set, no issues. 

4 hours ago, 037 said:

If you said wheels plus $ I could think about it, 1 to 1 I would certainly be in the negative and we don't want that. 

It's just that I was under the impression that you needed 20"s because the 21's were too big for your Sedan… but that's ok. If you ever change your mind, just let me know...

Have some Happy Holidays!

Claude. :)

13 minutes ago, 2FAST4U said:

It's just that I was under the impression that you needed 20"s because the 21's were too big for your Sedan… but that's ok. If you ever change your mind, just let me know...

Have some Happy Holidays!

Claude. :)

Thanks for the thought, sedan has 3 sets of 20s.

The wheels are factory 20"s and the tires are Maxtrek M7's 245-50-20 winter tires. As for the mileage, since I don't drive my car every day, it's hard to say exactly how much mileage (or kilometers here in Canada) they have but they're still in great condition with plenty of thread .

Claude. 

LINK: https://www.4tires.ca/tires/maxtrek-trek-m7-summer

5 hours ago, 2FAST4U said:

The wheels are factory 20"s and the tires are Maxtrek M7's 245-50-20 winter tires. As for the mileage, since I don't drive my car every day, it's hard to say exactly how much mileage (or kilometers here in Canada) they have but they're still in great condition with plenty of thread .

Claude. 

LINK: https://www.4tires.ca/tires/maxtrek-trek-m7-summer

Will have to pass on this one, the size is too big for my sedan. The scorpions were just over $1300, usd