'15 SEL remote start options

the only remote start option I can change is the duration. The Seats and Climate control options are not selectable to change the options. The heated seats do not come on at all, after 20 minutes the seats are still cold.  A search turned up some posts that referred to a software update, but none of them had positive confirmation of a fix...just curious if anyone has had luck with a dealer software update?  I called my dealer and they couldn't confirm a fix either. I'm close to the 3 year/36mo warranty being up so wanted to get it taken care of.  I THINK it used to work, but my wife normally drives it and I could be mistaken. Thank you.

edge.jpg

I wouldn't rely on a phone call with the dealer. They should look at it & try. If they can't fix it, they should ask Ford how to fix it. Since your warranty is close to ending, take it to a good dealer so at least it will be in their records that you have an issue before the warranty expires.

Edited by omar302
  • Like 2