B2312-60 error. I cannot understand a problem. It is a problem of nozzles or a mirror?

EDST777

B2312-60 error. I cannot understand problem. It is problem of spray jets or mirror?

B2312 Mirror Passenger Horizontal Feedback Potentiometer Circuit Failure

Hi, there was such mistake, one or two months are possible it, except this mistake there are no other mistakes now. There is P1000-FF error more precisely, but it was and earlier.
 I doubt, but I connect emergence of this mistake with replacement of vacuum usilitetsya, replacement of layer pads of intake manifold, replacement of spark plugs, replacement of the PCV valve and repair of throttle valve. After these actions, I notice easy tinkling sound on the traffic light at manual-on position of selector D and the pressed brake pedal. Bounce, easy tinkling sound, but felt by fingers of hands through wheel.
  This coincidence or my personal feeling, but now this mistake which has appeared B2312-60 is possible, forces me to think that there is failure of spray jets or something else. 
  I have not found exact definition of failure at this error of B2312-60. There is such interpretation of this error of B2312-60 that it can be problem of potentiometer of feedback of mirror, but also it can be both problem of spray jets http://b2312.enginecheck.org/

http://www.engineobd2codes.com/b2312_ford-edge.html

and problem of ECM and problem not of the correct joint of the position sensor of camshaft (with it I did not perform any works).
 My left and right side mirrors work regularly, are regulated across and down. There are no obvious problems with mirrors, possibly it is condensate or poor contact? Or it is improbable also the reason after all in some fuel injection nozzle, faulty for some reason?
What your thoughts as to me to find the cause of mistake. What to begin with?

Edited by EDST777

Today I tried to reset the errors and get them again. Now after cleaning I have three errors:
- the aforementioned P1000-FF
error B2312-20 DSM driver seat module    B2312 Mirror passenger horizontal feedback potentiometer circuit failure
error B2316-20 DSM driver seat module    B2316 Mirror passenger vertical feedback potentiometer circuit failure
after resetting the errors with a laptop computer, I tried to adjust the passenger mirror and then I asked for errors. I got these two errors
B 2312-20
B2316-20
In this forum https://www.expeditionforum.com/threads/issue-with-power-mirrors-memory.27074/
 On the Ford Expedition, the person had an absolutely similar problem, which means that there are errors in the feedback of the potentiometer, but the mirrors are working properly. My problem is the same.
  Speaking about the problem of steering jitter: according to my observations, this is due to the load on the generator, since this is especially apparent during the joint operation of the heater stove and fan at maximum speed, which causes perceptible jitter, shaking, vibration (call it what you want) during parking at the traffic lights when the gear selector is in position D,
and the brake pedal is depressed. Can this be a problem with the overrunning clutch of the alternator or alternator belt tensioner or the alternator belt tensioned belt?

Edited by EDST777

Seems to be mirror motor related, if only one is involved, then you need to check the wiring/connectors for that one.  If both are involved, then you have to go further back and look for a common source.  Hopefully not the BCM.

B2223 Mirror Driver Drive Circuit Failure On-Demand and Continuous REFER to Section 501-09 .
B2224 Mirror Passenger Drive Circuit Failure On-Demand and Continuous REFER to Section 501-09 .
B2312 Mirror Passenger Horizontal Feedback Potentiometer Circuit Failure On-Demand and Continuous REFER to Section 501-09 .
B2314 Mirror Passenger Horizontal Feedback Potentiometer Circuit Short to Battery On-Demand and Continuous REFER to Section 501-09 .
B2316 Mirror Passenger Vertical Feedback Potentiometer Circuit Failure On-Demand and Continuous REFER to Section 501-09 .
B2318 Mirror Passenger Vertical Feedback Potentiometer Circuit Short to Battery On-Demand and Continuous REFER to Section 501-09 .
B2320 Mirror Driver Horizontal Feedback Potentiometer Circuit Failure On-Demand and Continuous REFER to Section 501-09 .
B2322 Mirror Driver Horizontal Feedback Potentiometer Circuit Short to Battery On-Demand and Continuous REFER to Section 501-09 .
B2324 Mirror Driver Vertical Feedback Potentiometer Circuit Failure On-Demand and Continuous REFER to Section 501-09 .
B2326 Mirror Driver Vertical Feedback Potentiometer Circuit Short to Battery On-Demand and Continuous REFER to Section 501-09 .
  • Thanks 1