Does anyone here have experience with Philips X-tremeUltinon LED headlight bulbs?

I was buying something on amazon and an ad for Philips X-tremeUltinon LED bulbs showed up on the page. just wondering if anyone here has tried them or seen them in action. i put H9 bulbs in my 2016 Edge and got a noticeable improvement. just wondering if these would be better yet. i'm not crazy about going the HID route with the mods that it would require. i know that there are many brands of aftermarket bulbs out there but i'm somewhat hesitant to put my trust in them whereas I think Philips is a reputable company and make a good product. any feedback would be welcome.

https://www.philips.ca/c-p/9005XUX2/x-tremeultinon-led-car-headlight-bulb/overview

8 minutes ago, Nick Halstead said:

your H9s are better, if you must go the LED route, Diode Dynamics SL1 and Morimoto's version come in 2nd. HID is still king of headlights tho

thanks nick.

if i won't get any improvement over the H9s, then i wouldn't bother spending the money. and i don't want just a small improvement. it has to be a significant improvement.

i'll just live with the status quo. maybe on my next car.