2015-18 Ford Edge items for sale

Dehcure82

I have a few items for sale if anyone is interested. They’re from my 2016 Ford Edge sport and should for all 2015-18 edges and probably even the 19’s. 

Weathertech all weather liners (front and rear)

afe dry flow air filter 

mgp caliper covers (red)

1 is slightly scratched due to not being tightened enough and rubbing see pics. 

Also have a full magnaglow/borla cat back exhaust, pics and sound clip coming soon. 

089B6570-0704-4376-91E4-C0A8451997AF.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Dehcure82 said:

Livernois tuner for 2015-18 edge sport or other ford models, I’m selling the device for $100, tunes from livernois will run you $300. Tuner with tunes brand new is $600.

Sounds good I do want it - but just to confirm it’s unlocked? You returned it to stock on your current vehicle? 

1 hour ago, HockeyShot39 said:

Sounds good I do want it - but just to confirm it’s unlocked? You returned it to stock on your current vehicle? 

Ok just got off the phone with LMS, they said you have 2 options. 1) you can get the device and plug it into your vehicle to read the strategy code and then ship it back to them and they will marry it to your vehicle and send back with it ready to go along with tunes, this option will cost $300 minus shipping. 2) you can get the device and send it to them and receive a credit of $200 towards their new mycalibrater device, price for that one is $599 plus tax/shipping. Let me know what you want to do.