H&R ST Springs Info

I realize that some members already know this, but.  Looking at the webpage for H&R springs, it shows their Sport Springs are available for the 19 Edge.  The site does not break it down to any trim level when entering 2019 Ford Edge.  Their site does show they fit the AWD 19 Edge.  I called them and the person needed to look into it and needed to called me back.

When they called back, they stated that those springs do NOT fit the ST (I did not ask about any other 19 trim level fitment).  He did state that he believed some springs for the ST would be developed, but no time line at this time.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sage said:

When they called back, they stated that those springs do NOT fit the ST (I did not ask about any other 19 trim level fitment).  He did state that he believed some springs for the ST would be developed, but no time line at this time.  

That's because of legal issues, they can't market it for the ST till they know for sure. But there's already a few STs on 15-18 Springs so yes, you can use them.

53541710_10156340708391872_8485516279107

Edited by Nick Halstead
  • Like 2

I got to wondering, so I stopped by the dealer a couple of days ago. The parts guy looked up the springs for the 19 ST and the Sport, it showed two different part numbers (I did not get the numbers, as the parts guy just showed me the screen for each part). 

Now, I am not saying the Sport springs will not work, just saying the parts guy stated two different part numbers.