Anyone install Weather Tech Vent Visors?

vmaxbaby

I had them on my escape,  they looked good on the car and had a purpose in the summer heat could crack the windows about 2 inches.  Only negative was if you didn't have the radio on it sounded like a window was down because of the air rushing it.  But turning up the radio fixed that :)  anyhow if anyone has would love to see a picture of your car with them on and get your feed back. 

Thanks,

True, they look great with a very good fit but do let air in.  You can only notice this at very high speed.  Not very loud at all.  I'm happy with them especially during the rain since they stop any water from getting in with the window open up to 4 inches on the highway, 2 inches while stopped.

I do not have the weather tech visors. But I have been thinking about ordering the low profile vent visors from AVS.

If anyone is interested the part number is 894035.  They are out of stock at the AVS website. But they are available at Autoparts Warehouse. 

https://www.autopartswarehouse.com/exterior-accessories/window-visors/window-visor/ventshade/V15894035