E30 VS race 100 - Livernois

After about $400 worth of race gas purchases and setting the #1 Edge record for over one year running Livernois drops a bomb on me. 

OH... By the way... E30 runs better. 

Screenshot_20190701-151116_Gallery.jpg

Edited by 037
Too angry to type straight
  • Like 1

Haha!  Not to ruin your day but the FoST crowd has known this for a while.  Does Livernois offer to tweak your tune more with log files sent to them, in the E30 cases.  The tuners that do FoST offer some nice tunes with E30 that even have a Hig Torque option in case you want more from the base tune with some logs sent in. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TRYING2ADULT said:

I'm not sure I've ever seen E30 anywhere. I used to see E15 a lot but over the last few years not so much.

I believe I saw somewhere that you have to blend your own to get E30. Is that true?

If yes, how do you make E30?

You mix E85 with 93, there is a formula for it, so much E85 for so many gallons of 93 or 91 if that is all you got. 

9 minutes ago, TRYING2ADULT said:

I'm not sure I've ever seen E30 anywhere. I used to see E15 a lot but over the last few years not so much.

I believe I saw somewhere that you have to blend your own to get E30. Is that true?

If yes, how do you make E30?

Double

Edited by jamie1073

E30 on e50 I can't upload cause file size too big (it isn't) so I guess you will have to take my word for it, it's about the same. 

Can of race gas set me back $32 for 32oz, ethanol $2.73 per gallon. 

Edited by 037